There is a growing phenomenon of fake products in the marketplace. Rocket Espresso would like to communicate to all of its customers the importance of ensuring that they have purchased a genuine Rocket Espresso machine.
There are at least five marks of authentication to look for on every Rocket Espresso machine.
All Rocket Espresso products are sold exclusively via our official dealer network. To find your closest dealer visit our 'Where to Buy' page.
We remind all our customers that warranty and after-sales service are only available upon the purchase of genuine and original Rocket Espresso products.
Register your Rocket Espresso machine online to ensure authenticity and full dealer warranty support.
1. Rocket Logo inside left-hand manometer gauge
2. Rocket Badge on right-hand side of machine
3. Rocket Serial Tag on underside of machine
4. R Symbol, engraved on chassis (From October 2012 only)
5. Stamped Tap Handle on all R 60V, R 58 and Appartamento machines
6. Rocket logo, stamped on the side of tap, on all Evoluzione and Plus machines.